Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SUBMISSIONS FOR THE SHAMUS SAMPLER ARE OPEN


Hi All,

I decided to set the deadline a few months later so more people can contribute to the Shamus Sampler.


SUBMISSIONS FOR THE SHAMUS SAMPLER ARE OPEN


What am I looking for?

Stories (5000 words max) featuring unlicensed and / or licensed private investigators. Sent me the story and a one line summary of it, as well as a short bio. I will look at reprints but original stories are preferred.
You can email it to me as a word document at jvdsteen@hotmail.com. 

Deadline?

september the 1st, 2013

What am I paying?

Nothing, but your work is showcased in this sampler designed to bring more attention to PI writers. You will keep all rights, digital and print.

What will it be?

It will be a 99 cent priced anthology on Kindle. I will be making it free a lot of times to make sure a lot of people read it.

Let me know if you want to contribute. Since I am a fan of your work you're pretty sure to have your story published.


best

Jochem Vandersteen
http://sonsofspade.blogspot.com/

No comments: